A hand-held rolling device with a smooth action double roller head embedded with durable 0.1mm stainless steel micro-needles for use on the body.
– 12 months period after opening and using
– Specifically designed protective container for each needling device
A Product by Shop by Purpose
DIRECTION FOR USE
1. Cleanse the skin thoroughly with your preferred cleanser and toner.
2. Divide the area into sub-divisions, i.e. arms, abdomen, buttocks, and thighs.
3. Begin with your chosen area and roll vertically. Do not force the roller into the skin but simply use mild pressure. Gradually move across the skin until the area has been totally treated about four to five times in a vertical direction.
4.Then roll obliquely at the same intensity, covering the same area. Finally roll horizontally, rolling over each area at least four to five times in each direction.
5. Five to ten minutes of treatment time is sufficient.
6. Follow with Skin Care products. 7. After use, clean your instrument as instructed below.
Regular Use: Remove the Cosmetic Body Roll-CIT carefully from its protective casing taking care not to damage the definitive points. The Cosmetic Body Roll-CIT is easily cleansed before and after use by simply rinsing it under warm running tap water for a short while. Once the Cosmetic Gold Roll-CIT has dried replace it back into the protective casing taking care to place the Cosmetic Body Roll-CIT carefully into its original position.
Intensive Cleaning: Use the Environ Instrument Cleaning Solution at least once a week. After rinsing, immerse the instrument head in Environ Instrument Cleaning Solution, ensuring that the instrument head is completely immersed in the liquid. After 10 minutes, discard the used Cleaning Solution and rinse the instrument head with warm water. Allow the instrument to dry before storing it away or using it on your skin.
Never Autoclave the Cosmetic Body Roll-CIT instrument or the plastic container.