This elegant instrument is 14ct gold plated and has 260 ultra-fine needles of the highest grade surgical 316 stainless steel. The needles are 0.2mm in length. The Environ Gold Roller has the advantage of being easy to clean and gold naturally suppresses bacterial growth.
Packaging & Shelf Life:
– 12 months period after opening and using
– The needles are exposed to Gamma ray irradiation min dose 12 Kgy, prior to packaging
– The roller is sealed in a plastic bag and safely seated in a fitted, protective cap
A Product by Shop by Products
DIRECTION FOR USE
1. Cleanse the skin thoroughly with your preferred cleanser and toner.
2. Start on the forehead and roll vertically. Roll over the forehead and eyebrow area thoroughly. Gradually move across the skin until the forehead has been totally treated about two to five times in a vertical direction. Then roll obliquely at the same intensity covering the same areas and finally roll horizontally, rolling over each area of skin at least two to five times in each direction. The Cosmetic Gold Roll-CIT should be used on the upper eyelid with caution. Continue rolling until the whole face and neck has been treated thoroughly and evenly.
3. Three to five minutes is usually sufficient for the face and neck, depending on your speed of rolling.
4. Apply Environ Skin Care products after rolling.
5. After use, clean your instrument as instructed.
Regular Use: Remove the Cosmetic Gold Roll-CIT carefully from its protective casing taking care not to damage the definitive points. The Cosmetic Gold Roll-CIT is easily cleansed before and after use by simply rinsing it under warm running tap water for a short while. Once the Cosmetic Gold Roll-CIT has dried replace it back into the protective casing taking care to place the Cosmetic Gold Roll-CIT carefully into its original position.
Intensive Cleaning: Use the Environ Instrument Cleaning Solution at least once a week. After rinsing, immerse the instrument head in Environ Instrument Cleaning Solution, ensuring that the instrument head is completely immersed in the liquid. After 10 minutes, discard the used Cleaning Solution and rinse the instrument head with warm water. Allow the instrument to dry before storing it away or using it on your skin.
Never Autoclave the Gold Roll-CIT instrument or the plastic container.